With the beginning of 2014 Google prepares us for new surprises, although the importance of the links will continue to be the key to positioning well. This will remain the key for many years to achieve the best results in the most used search engine in the world.
The Linkbuilding (literally link building) has been and remains very important to give value to your website. It is a strategy of optimizing internal and external links of a web page, with the aim of obtaining a good positioning in the search engines. This strategy is to get important websites that may be related to your page include links to your website, using optimal keywords. Linkbuilding is a very good way to get better positioning in search engines, because your page gets a vote every time another site links to you, offering you more visibility in the search engines. Doing it well requires a good strategy and takes a lot of time and research.
Last April, Google implemented a robot called Google Penguin. This one detects in the pages the links of low quality and with the backlinks of doubtful reputation, the pages on optimized (that is to say with too many links) and the techniques ‘Black hat’ (manipulation of searchers).
Here are some simple tips for you to do a good Linkbuilding:
1. – Create natural links to your page by publishing content as a guest on other pages or inviting others to publish in yours. The best way is choosing pages that have more traffic than yours.
2. – Choose a text for your Anchor Text (the text that you put to the link) original and not repeat.
3. – Publish very interesting content such as videos, blog entries, infographics or presentations in a way that encourages other people to link to their pages, that is, what we call Link Bait .
4. – Look at the links strategies of the competition. Use tools such as Open Site Explorer. With it you get information about the links, the Anchor and the authority where each link is located.
5. – Create a linkbuilding strategy, choosing carefully the pages in which you want to put your links and book a couple of hours a week in your calendar. It is a slow process but with results.